It’s here and it moves!! The simulator may be used for the following number of hours towards your FAA license:
Private – 2.5 hours
Instrument – 20 hours
Commercial – 50 hours
Avidyne Entegra (Cirrus)
Garmin G1000 (Cessna 172)
Single – engine (std. control yoke)
Side stick (Cirrus)
$65 | 700* $75 | 900*
- All simulator time must be scheduled via Zone Aviation’s online Scheduler.
- “Hobbs” time must be recorded and logged accordingly by Zone Staff.
- Initial Check-out in the simulator requires ONE hour of instruction – $45 Fee
- A flash drive is required to operate the simulator. (2 will always be available but may not be set according to occupants desire.)
- Simulator available ONLY during Airport hours. 7am – 11pm
- 2 hour maximum without Zone Staff authorization.
- Simulator scheduled time is NOT transferable between customers. (The appointment must be canceled and rescheduled for the appropriate customer)
- Simulator Configuration is to ONLY be changed by Zone Staff OR
Additional ½ hour training with Zone Staff at Instructors rate.
- Maximum of 2 occupants at any given time.
- No food or drink within or near the Simulator.
- No people or objects must cross the Sim’s movement radius if motion is enabled.